relationship phrasal verb


  

Relationship Phrases: Useful Phrasal Verbs about Relationships

  • Fall for: Begin to be in love with someone
  • Go out: Date someone
  • Make up: Forgive each other after an argument or disagreement
  • Split up: End a relationship
  • Break up: End a relationship
  • Look up to: Respect and admire someone
  • Fall out: Argue with someone and stop being friendly with them
  • Put down: Say bad things about someone; to insult
  • Put up with: Tolerate; accept an unpleasant situation without complaining
  • I’m sorry; I’m not with (agree with) you on this point.
  • beat off (waste time) at work all day; I didn’t get anything done.
  • She was brought up in a very religious household, but broke away (leave suddenly) from the church in her teens.
  • I’ve decided to break it off (end a relationship) with her.
  • I finally broke into (opened) the second package of cookies.
  • I hope to bring about (achieve) a successful conclusion.
  • Sam was sure he could bring them around (convince) to the deal.
  • The latest budget reforms are intended to bring down (reduce) the level of inflation.
  • He has the ability to bring forth (create) new ideas when they are needed.
  • Don’t bring up (mention) politics if you want to have a quiet conversation with that guy.
  • She did well enough bringing up (raise) two sons and a daughter on her own.
  • I was very ill today; I kept bringing up (vomit) everything I ate.
  • I need a truck to carry off (transport away) all this furniture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

📚Gds-Tech 📚 EMS

complete skills